At Mount Zion Temple our doors are open. We are a diverse, inclusive community. We strive to remove barriers and increase accessibility and inclusion for those with varying abilities. Let us know how we can help you participate more fully in our community.
Fri February 3 at 6:30 pm
Fri February 24 at 6:30 pm
Working Group Members
(Positions, Areas of Interest, Contact Information)
- Sarah McVicar, Chair
- Joan Ostrove (Education, Oversight, Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
- Cantor Spilker (Clergy Liaison, Outreach)
- Anne Starr (Mobility and Liaison for Event Planning)
- Sheri Frisque (Vision)
- Mavis Goldstein (Food Sensitivities)
- Susan Summit (Education Director)
- Al Levin (Co-Chair, Mental Health Taskforce)
- Anna Fox (Co-Chair, Mental Health Taskforce)
If you would like to contact the Working Group, email Cantor Spilker.