At Mount Zion Temple our doors are open. We are a diverse, inclusive community. We strive to remove barriers and increase accessibility and inclusion for those with varying abilities. Let us know how we can help you participate more fully in our community.
Working Group Members
(Positions, Areas of Interest, Contact Information)
- Joan Ostrove, Chair (Education, Oversight, Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
- Cantor Spilker (Clergy Liaison, Outreach)
- Anne Starr (Mobility and Liaison for Event Planning)
- Sheri Frisque (Vision)
- Mavis Goldstein (Food Sensitivities)
- Liza Henry (Youth Engagement Associate, Mental Health)
- Susan Summit (Education Director)
- Al Levin (Co-Chair, Mental Health Taskforce)
- Anna Fox (Co-Chair, Mental Health Taskforce)
If you would like to contact the Working Group, email Cantor Spilker.
Stay In Touch
Our weekly email contains service schedule information, upcoming event information and other news of interest to the community.
Everyone is welcome to be added to our list.