2017 Mount Zion Men’s Retreat
“Holiness, Rest, and Joy”
Friday – Sunday, June 9-11
Location: Audubon Center of the North Woods (54165 Audubon Drive, Sandstone, MN 55072)
Just 90 minutes from St. Paul.
Join the men of Mount Zion for our 6th annual men’s retreat – a weekend of fun, camaraderie, spirituality and enjoying the great outdoors!
The registration fee covers lodging for both nights, 5 delicious meals, snacks, drinks and all programming. Check-in time for the retreat will begin at 4 p.m., with Shabbat dinner to start at 7 p.m. Optional early activities on Friday will be announced as the retreat approaches. The retreat fills up quickly, so please register early to ensure your spot! For a single room, the cost is $270, double room $190, dorm room $150.
Many activities are available:
- Friday and Saturday afternoon bike ride
- Boating: rowboat, canoes and kayak
- Ropes course with zip line
- Raptor session
- Fishing – Grindstone Lake, with a maximum depth of 150 feet, is unique among lakes in east central Minnesota. The long, narrow 528 acre lake has enough oxygen in its deep cold waters to support coldwater species such as trout as well as cool and warmwater species such as bass, panfish, and northern pike. Brown trout and rainbow trout are stocked annually in the spring, and additional rainbow trout are stocked in the fall.
- Relaxation and contemplation