We still hope to be able to have this event in person, but a decision will be made Sunday morning. An email will go out to all who have registered to let them know. Please RSVP to stay up to date, and to help us maintain capacity if the event is in person.
- For all ages 13 years and older
- Masks required
- Bathrooms will be available inside. One person in the building at a time. Bathrooms will be cleaned every 15 minutes.
- Everyone should enter from the grass on Summit Avenue where chairs will be in circles on the lawn.
- For accessibility, if you need to enter the building, please indicate that on the RSVP. One of the groups will be on the patio.
Join us for some stimulating, guided discussions, on the following topics:
- Bingeworthy Netflix shows – Facilitated by Yasmine Moideen
- Distance Learning from One Teacher’s POV – Facilitated by Lisa Schibel
- COVID and NBA/MLB/NFL/USTA: Is it worth it? – Facilitated by Nate Ordansky
- Concerning Democracy – Facilitated by Rabbi Spilker
This event is RSVP only as we are capping the total number to 40 people to ensure we can remain physically distant.