Hear from knowledgable speakers and experienced panelists
- Art Rolnick, PhD, Economist, and Senior Fellow at the University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs will share his insights on the economics of early childhood education.
- Dr. Bruce Corrie, appointed in 2018 by Mayor Melvin Carter to serve as Planning and Economic Development director for the City of Saint Paul, will share about affordable housing in Saint Paul.
- Panelists from Project HOME, Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties, and Neighborhood House will share the largest structural barriers they see in their work to alleviate poverty and how these barriers can be addressed.
‣ Understand what the election results mean for addressing poverty in Minnesota
‣ Practice skills to make change and make a difference on poverty
‣ Connect with people of faith across all traditions
All are welcome!
Childcare and snacks for children are available for this event. If you plan to use the provided childcare, please sign up.
This event is sponsored by the Joint Religious Legislative Coalition, Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, Immanuel Lutheran Church, and Mount Zion Temple.