Brotherhood presents a newly imagined Mount Zion Men’s Retreat
Mussar for Men:
Improving the Relationships in Your Life to Self, Others, and the Divine
Friday-Sunday, June 10-12
New closer location – Dunrovin Retreat Center (near Stillwater)
This will be a weekend of camaraderie, spirituality, and enjoying the great outdoors especially designed for men of all ages from 20s on up!
Some activities and sessions include:
- Learn about and experience Mussar, Judaism’s thousand-year-old practice of character development
- Fish on the St. Croix River (bring your gear)
- Join in on conversations about substantive topics in our lives
- Take time to enjoy the quiet and serenity of the retreat grounds
- Bike, yoga, hike, play cards and games, and schmooze!
- Celebrate Shabbat with a musical, interactive service and study
- Watch “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood,” a film about Mr. Rogers starring Tom Hanks, and discuss its messages for us
- Relax and make new friends from Mount Zion
- Optional bike ride to and from the retreat starting from Mount Zion