Our Bodies, Our Souls
Annual Jewish Retreat for Women
Now more than ever, it’s time to be together.
Reasons to Attend OBOS This Year:
- Connect IN PERSON – Meet and build new friendships with interesting, engaging, creative women from their 20s to their 80s in a fun, casual setting.
- Relax – Enjoy time to unwind, let go, and breathe more deeply as you nestle into a woodland lodge. Maybe even schedule a massage!
- Uplift – Participate in creative services looking out onto a beautiful nature scene. Listen to the voices of 50 women singing together in prayerful services.
- Nourish – Allow the retreat staff to prepare four delicious meals for you. We will do our best to honor specific dietary needs.
- Rejuvenate – You choose how you spend your time: inspiring Shabbat services, interesting workshops, walking in the woods, a Shabbat nap, creative art projects, schmoozing, quiet meditation or getting a massage. This retreat is for YOU!
- Learn – Be inspired by fantastic teachers.
- Inspire – Sing, dance, listen, and enjoy the sounds of women’s voices rising together! Led by dynamic and talented songleader Wendy Goldberg, melodies, harmonies, and music weave throughout our retreat
- Affirm – Enjoy an environment that affirms each person’s unique gifts. The positive, friendly atmosphere of the retreat welcomes new participants and helps everyone feel part of the larger community of women at Mount Zion.
- Comfort – The retreat takes place in lovely Stillwater, MN at the peaceful Dunrovin Retreat Center, located on 50 acres along the St. Croix River. You may choose a single or double room. Linens and towels are provided
- Discover – Come find out what makes this Shabbaton one of the greatest offerings for women of any age at Mount Zion Temple!
But wait, there’s more! Why is this year different from all other OBOS retreats?
In previous years we stayed one night, this year we will stay two nights!
The Clara Margolis Women’s Leadership Fund is offering half-off the Mount Zion registration rate for MZ members in their 20s and 30s who are attending OBOS for the first time.