A day of connecting based on comfort, ability, and desire.
Update! Bike ride and Trivia are on as planned! Small group discussions are postponed until Aug 2. Contact Shai Avny with questions firstname.lastname@example.org)
We miss being together!
So at the end of July, Mount Zion will host three activities designed to be both safe and social for our congregation. Come to one or all!
10:00 am – Bike ride and Ice Cream
All ages are welcome! Register here
- 3 mile ride to the Ice Cream; 3 miles back
- Ice Cream will be individually wrapped (gluten free/dairy free available)
- Masks required whenever within 10 ft of anyone not in one’s family.
- Biking not required to join for the ice cream
- Limited to 70 people (preference given to those signing up to bike)
1:00 pm – Conversations in Small Groups
We will be outside Mount Zion’s Building! Register here.
- For all ages 13 years and older
- Masks required
- Bathrooms will be available inside. One person in the building at a time. Bathrooms will be cleaned every 15 minutes.
- Everyone should enter from the grass on Summit Avenue where chairs will be in circles on the lawn.
- For accessibility, if you need to enter the building, please indicate that on the RSVP. One of the groups will be on the patio.
Join us for some stimulating, guided discussions, on topics that may include:
- Searching for G-d During a Pandemic
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Zoom
- The Pandemic and Parenting Young Children
- George Floyd and Tikkun Olam
- How COVID Changed My World View
This event is RSVP only as we are capping the total number to 40 people to ensure we can remain physically distant. When you arrive for this event, stop by the parking lot and donate to the No Contact Household/Personal Items Drive for Neighborhood House.