A Women of Mount Zion Temple event. Everyone welcome!
Please join us for some Wine and Wisdom with Rabbi Esther Adler and then Sheri Frisque will help us make kits* to donate to a local shelter. Each kit will contain a tied fleece blanket, 1 or 2 books, and a stuffed bear (or animal) that can be carried in a washable, sturdy fabric bag.
Please RSVP to Peggy by Feb. 13, 2023
- We are asking for an $18 contribution to help defray the costs of the materials.
- Pay by credit card before the event at https://paypal.me/mzsisterhood or pay by cash, check or credit card at the time of the event.
- Please bring one (or more) gently used books and stuffed animals. If you are able to bring in two 2-yard pieces of fleece. We will help you create your own blanket for the bags.
- Several members will be bringing sewing machines to stitch the blanket together before they are tied. Approximate fleece cost is $16 or more per completed blanket.
- If you are unable to attend, but would like to contribution, that would be appreciated (see above payment methods).
- Fabric bags will be available for purchase and a portion will be donated to the WRJ Youth, Education and Special Projects (YES) Fund.
- Please bring an item for the Neighborhood House Food Shelf.