Our clergy counsels couples who are preparing for their life together and officiates over this intimate, festive, and reverent occasion.
We encourage all couples to read these guides and reflections:
- The rabbis of Minnesota (Minnesota Rabbinical Association) have put together these guidelines for weddings and marriage.
- Read Rabbi Spilker’s wedding officiation guidelines which include our embrace of interfaith couples in their marriage. Rabbi Spilker’s further reflections are here in a High Holy Day sermon on weddings.
- Regardless of whether our rabbis officiate, all couples are welcome for a marriage blessing (aufruf) on a Shabbat close to their wedding in the presence of family, friends, and congregants.
- All LGBTQ couples are warmly welcomed.
- We encourage you to speak with Rabbi Adler or Rabbi Spilker as soon as you have decided to marry and before you have decided on a date. Mazal tov!
Click thumbnails to view larger photos.