Digital Content to Help You Host This Year’s Online Gathering from the Reform Movement
Online Haggadot (plural of Haggadah)
We know that many of you are celebrating Passover remotely this year. Check out this list of resources, including print books, ebooks, and Visual T’filah, for your seder.
A Passover Video Message from Clergy and Staff
Read a transcript of the video.
Passover at Mount Zion
At Mount Zion, we celebrate Passover with a seder on the first night and with a festival morning service on the first day. On the seventh day, we have a festival morning that also includes a yizkor (memorial) service at Sholom East. Learn more about Passover.
Led by Rabbi Adler and Cantor Strauss-Klein
This will be an individually plated meal with each person receiving a mini-seder plate.
There will be a brief service with kaddish at 5:45 pm.
Both the Seder and the service will be livestreamed. The Seder is in person only for those who registered in advance.
- PASSOVER 101: From the Reform Movement and this excellent guide.
- ZOOM SEDERS: How to run a Zoom seder? Video by Rabbi Spilker
- MUSIC: Songs and blessings from Cantor Strauss-Klein and Cantor Spilker’s Passover Spotify Playlist.
- FOOD: Mount Zion staff favorite recipes! and Mount Zion’s Passover Cookbook (2012).
- YOUNG FAMILIES: Sue Summit’s suggestions.
- HOW LONG IS PESACH? Rabbi Spilker explains.
- MZ HISTORY: Read a 1998 Guide for Celebrating Passover and a 2010 Passover – Seder Suggestions
Passover Video Playlist
Videos from 2020: Music, message to children, poetry, and more!
For a full listing and explanation, see our email from 2020.